Work for Hardware Brewing Co!
If interested please stop by the brewery, call 208-289-5000 or email email@example.com for an application,
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for the right person to fill the Pub Manager role at Hardware Brewing Co. This role is a "destination" restaurant managers role. You must have an open mind with creditable work ethic. The right person will help take us to the next level of growth organization and management. You will be working directly with ownership. This includes being a motivated & creative professional with experience as a team leader to manage a fun, casual yet upscale and unique Brewpub.
The right candidate has open availability, is confident, efficient and works well with all personality types. Must be willing to work hard and improve/develop systems for all areas of the Brewpub, working with ownership. These include but are not limited to quality of service beer wine and food, employee training and satisfaction, guest satisfaction, promoting & marketing ideas. Must be an experienced cook/chef. Must have open availability especially on the weekends. Must be a non-smoker. Please do not apply if you are not a qualified professional with cook/chef and management experience.
1. Experienced Chef/Cook.
2. Experience using POS (point of sale) software.
3. One plus year experience with front and back of house restaurant positions.
4. MAST permit.
5. Food Safety permit.
6. Some experience with Craft Beers preferred.
7. Two plus years of leadership or management experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry, with responsibility for financial results
8. Experience in Event Planning and Food Prep is a must
GENERAL MANAGERS DUTIES:
• Help build a spectacular and famous Brewpub!
• Responsible for counting & ordering all inventory weekly. This includes beer and wine through local vendors.
• Oversee kitchen inventory & create food orders.
• Responsible for ordering chemical/misc/paper goods weekly.
• Maintain labor and food costs.
• Complete nightly operating reports to track labor, comps, daily sales etc.
• Responsible for event management, promoting, booking events, organization and event facilitation.
• Manage floor during peak hours and events (host, etc.)
• Responsible that the quality of service given is at the highest standard.
• Interact with Pub guests to ensure satisfaction and improve quality of service and food.
• Create relationships with frequent and new guest, broaden following for sports, music and other events.
• Manage Kitchen to troubleshoot issues, ensure staffing/food inventory standards are met.
• Fill in as cook, prep or line cook, bartender or server when needed.
• Interview potential employees and hire/terminate employees when appropriate.
• Maintain positive work environment, dealing with issues among staff quickly, effectively and completely.
• Schedule a staff of 5 to 10 without acquiring any overtime hours; staff events accordingly.
• POS: Create new items, enter employees, create events and trouble-shoot the POS System. (we train)
• Promote events and collaborate with Admin staff to create social media marketing platform.
• Work with Admin to respond to email inquiries, Google/Facebook reviews and comments.
• Update current company standards and employee handbooks for all BOH & FOH positions, as/if/when needed.
• Perform all job responsibilities within time agreed upon.
• Hardware Brewing Co. offers the benefit of working in a highly professional and upscale brewpub, yet as a creative team member, in a family like atmosphere. While we expect excellence, we are not a corporate restaurant, and have a caring approach and accommodating lifestyle in work, for our staff.
• Kendrick Idaho is an Historic beautiful town with great schools, where the cost of living and crime rates are low.
• Housing is available close to work
• Recreational activates are close and include; fishing, hunting, skiing, swimming, hiking, camping, biking to name a few.
• Bonuses paid based on performance and profitability
• PTO, (Paid Time Off) available at 5 months.
• Opportunity to be a part of growing Hardware Brewing Co., and our beer, into a nationally famous recognized brand, thereby providing a lucrative and secure future.
This is a salaried position, Starting at 31200 annual but based on Experience of the right Candidate DOE
COOK JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a professional cook to prepare food to our exact specifications. Cooking duties will consist of assisting the currrent kitchen cook and kitchen staff with their daily tasks. Grill and Fryer Experience Required. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and company goals. 30 plus hrs per week.
• Set up and stock prep stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. salad prep, preparing sauces, preparing meats: brisket, patties, meatballs, etc.)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow Executive or Lead instructions
• Clean up kitchen (dishes, mopping, garbage removal, appliances and dish sink clean) and take care of leftover food
• Change Fryer oil, Boil out, Clean Hood and Sensors and Grease Trap
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Be on time and in uniform
• Wear gloves
• Adhere to company policies
• Be a TEAM player! HBC is a small family restaurant and we all help get the job done!
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
PTO accrued. (Paid Time Off)
Starting at $11.50 DOE
Email Resume or for Application: email@example.com