Work for Hardware Brewing Co!
If interested please stop by the brewery, call 208-289-5000 or email email@example.com for an application,
Summary of position:
We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to our exact specifications. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the Lead Cook with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and company goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. salad prep, preparing sauces, preparing meats: brisket, patties, meatballs, etc.)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow Executive or Lead instructions
• Clean up kitchen (dishes, mopping, garbage removal, appliances and dish sink clean) and take care of leftover food
• Change Fryer oil, Boil out, Clean Hood and Sensors and Grease Trap
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Be on time and in uniform
• Wear gloves
• Adhere to company policies
• Be a TEAM player! HBC is a small family restaurant and we all help get the job done!
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Summary of Position:
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time, they will want to return again and again.
Duties & Responsibilities:
§ Arrive at work on time per your schedule.
§ Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
§ Abide by Idaho ABC serving laws, Check ID before serving alcoholic beverages.
§ Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
§ Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
§ Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
§ Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
§ Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
§ Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
§ Maintain clean service areas. Help with dishes and glassware washing.
§ Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
§ Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
§ Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
§ Be ready and willing with clearing and resetting tables, including when buss person is working.
§ Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
§ Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the front end manager or immediate supervisor.
§ Must be 19 years of age.
§ Have a current Idaho ABC permit/training, and an understanding of ABC regulations. (HBC can help employee acquire.)
§ Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
§ Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
§ Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
§ Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours).
§ Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
§ Must be a non-smoker.